Data Analytics Professional
Internet of Things (IoT) and Analytics courses are an extremely hot area of technology right now for any business undergoing a digital transformation. In this course, you will enjoy being on the leading edge of the technology transformation, solving business problems.
What we will cover:
- Build and Manage Databases.
- Effectively structure and organize large quantities of data to conduct high-quality analysis.
- Identify Dataset Trends.
- Use a diverse range of techniques and formulas to recognize patterns and uncover relationships between data points.
- Present Insights.
- Build visually dynamic dashboards in Tableau to communicate the results of your analysis.
Why Are We The Best?
Our advanced e-learning management system, provides an interactive hub for all your learning activities, making it easy to manage your studies and access a wealth of course material, quizzes, assignments and live classrooms. Best of all, you can log in from anywhere, at any time using any computer or smartphone.
Our teachers are are not just great teachers and motivators – they also have years of real-world experience working in their chosen sector. That means that they can offer the kind of first-hand knowledge that makes the theory come alive and show you how what you’re learning links directly to your own experience in the workplace.
We believe in providing students with as much real-world experience as possible in an academic environment, by using the business simulators.
You will receive the following industry certifications:
- Python Certified Associate Programmer Certification (PCAP)
- Tableu Certificate
- Data Analytics Certificate
- Internet of Things Specialist – Cisco
|MST IoT 200||IoT (Internet of Things) – Data Analytics Process|
|MST CDE 200||Collecting Data & Essential Statistics|
|MST TBL 200||Tableau -Dashboards|
|MST BDC 200||Big Data Business Capstone- Applying the Analytics Process|
|MST EXL 200||Excel Functions & Lookups|
|MST BDAP 200||Big Data & Analytics Programing Project|
$5,500 per quarter
|Total Program Length– 2 quarters
First quarter: 18 hours/week for 10 weeks = 180 hours
Sample Internships Opportunities in New York
Kepler – New York, NY
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment sourcing, creating, and analyzing data for an equities investment process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Source for alternative data sources that are relevant for investment signals.
- Work with third-party service providers to coordinate analytics projects.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Write pipelines to convert raw data into aggregated data that can be used as signals.
- Develop and implement databases and build data collection and maintenance systems for data from disparate systems.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
Ascensia Diabetes Care, NY
POSITION PURPOSE: The AI Architect’s job is to design the architecture of a digital system and/or mobile application, taking it from concept to launch. Lead, collaborate and work efficiently among a team of developers and designers. Work autonomously and be comfortable building projects from start to finish. The candidate is expected to deliver cognitive applications that augment business issues using leading AI technology frameworks. They will be expected to provide technical & administrative leadership to the team and also status reporting of deliverable to leadership. In-depth experience in Machine/Deep Learning.