Digital Marketing Professional
Students who successfully complete this program will have a better understanding of successful digital marketing and digital management practices needed to compete in the global economy. Through the integration of the study of culture, economics, and world business, this program will provide the student with an active, hands-on approach to understanding the global environment.
Course work combines theory and practice with a Simulation project. The Simulation project involves analyzing a company, government, not-for-profit organization, or an industry. The project enables student team members to apply what they have learned through the program to a real business problem or opportunity. It will enable students to gain practical business exposure and to hone their skills in teamwork, intelligence gathering and analysis, presenting and selling their ideas.
Why Are We The Best?
Our advanced e-learning management system, provides an interactive hub for all your learning activities, making it easy to manage your studies and access a wealth of course material, quizzes, assignments and live classrooms. Best of all, you can log in from anywhere, at any time using any computer or smartphone.
Our teachers are are not just great teachers and motivators – they also have years of real-world experience working in their chosen sector. That means that they can offer the kind of first-hand knowledge that makes the theory come alive and show you how what you’re learning links directly to your own experience in the workplace.
We believe in providing students with as much real-world experience as possible in an academic environment, by using the business simulators.
You will receive the following industry certifications:
- Analytics and Data Mastery
- Email Marketing Mastery
- Copywriting Mastery
- Community Management Mastery
- Search Marketing Mastery
- Social & Community Mastery
- Optimization & Testing Mastery
- Content Marketing Mastery
- Conversion Funnel Mastery
- Paid Traffic Mastery
- E-Commerce Marketing Mastery
|MST DMC 200||Digital Marketing Certification|
|MST DMBC 200||Digital Marketing Business Capstone – Programing Project|
$5,500 per quarter
$10,000 per 2 quarters
|Total Program Length– 2 quarters
First quarter: 18 hours/week for 10 weeks = 180 hours
Second quarter: 18 hours /week for 10 weeks = 180 hours
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course, created and validated by digital marketing industry specialists, is designed to be covered 180 hours of training. The course syllabus is the most widely taught in digital marketing and the certification is recognized globally across the digital sphere. Students will learn the core essentials of digital marketing, including Search, Social Media, PPC, Email Marketing, Analytics, Mobile, Strategy & Planning and more.
Who should take this course?
- Marketing professionals
- Sales professionals
- Business owners
- Individuals looking to embark on a new, exciting, and in-demand career
- Students in business or related majors
- Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Module 2: Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
- Module 3: Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Module 4: Digital Display Advertising
- Module 5: Email Marketing
- Module 6: Social Media Marketing (Part 1)
- Module 7: Social Media Marketing (Part 2)
- Module 8: Mobile Marketing
- Module 9: Analytics
- Module 10: Strategy & Planning
60% of a marketer’s time is now dedicated to managing digital marketing activities, which is causing demand for training to skyrocket.
In this course, you will
- Learn interdisciplinary IoT systems (electronics, networking, programming, etc.)
- Use Digital Marketing tools for monitoring audiences and increase visibility of the products or services
- Visualize, clean, manipulate and integrate data sets.
- Learn fundamental principles of designing funnels and bots.
- Use storytelling to present insights gained from extracted data.
- Identify a problem, create a design, plan for an IoT solution, and develop a prototype of an IoT solution.
- The Cisco Internet of Things (IoT) certifications and training are job role based programs designed to help meet the growing need for specialized talent. This education portfolio provides Internet Protocol (IP) networking expertise, with a focus in automation, manufacturing and energy and future expansion to include equally transformative industries.
Sample Internships Opportunities in New York
Email Marketing Manager
Avenue V – New York, NY 10038 (Financial District area)
Experiences with an interactive or agency background are a plus. If you have a sense of humor, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a positive outlook; this just may be the right role for you.
– Setting up, testing, and deploying our clients’ email marketing campaigns
– Managing marketing calendars, trafficking assets and the complete client approval process
– Interacting with clients on a daily basis and answering questions regarding production status or application related inquiries
– Support clients in developing and reporting on results of their email marketing campaigns
– Managing our clients’ subscriber databases, including creating and updating their lists and segmenting data for targeted cross-channel marketing
– Implement quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time campaign delivery
Brand Marketing Coordinator
Comcast, New York
Responsible for the execution of assigned events and branding promotions.
Implements promotional activities including brand and advertising
campaigns and online initiatives. Oversees event logistics, including
contracting, venue set up and design, and technical services. Works
independently with minimal guidance.
- Coordinates and executes promotional events and client functions, including production and distribution of printed materials, point-of-purchase displays, invitations, emails & landing pages.
- Supports events team on-site at conferences, dinners and receptions, including space set up/break down, AV, and registration.
- Conducts research on potential venues and vendors for events.
- Collaborates with other key personnel to create promotional assets, align messaging, and track status. Works with copywriter to create event promotion copy for social and email.
- Manages lists and email communication for event invitations.
Senior Analyst, Strategic Marketing & Planning
SquarePeg Hires – New York, NY
This Analyst/Senior Analyst will support our channel marketing strategy, own forecasting, results and marketing analytics for the Prospect Site team. This role partners closely with the Site Content Marketing team, GCO/Compliance, Investment Strategy and with Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) COEs. The role requires a highly analytical, creative and strategic thinker with proven experience of delivering digital results.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and report on key channel metrics including rankings, traffic, and acquisitions
- Manage channel forecasting and budget activities
- Successfully manage and build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal partners including Site Content Marketing team and product team
- Support evolution of our Marketing Strategy, managing the development of strategic input briefs and site visual identities to help inform optimization of our Shop journey
- Develop monthly reporting and present monthly acquisition readouts.